Happy New Year! Goodbye 2016. Hello 2017!
I know this has been redundant and all. I also know that there’s a possibility it might not happen. But I would still like to try. Here is my resolution for this new year, 2017!
I actually noted some objectives for this year. These will be, more or less, my guidelines on how I will go through my life.
- To grow spiritually.
- To be more active in blogging. (Hence, the mandatory New Year post.)
- To study psychology, again.
- To be healthier.
- To save more money.
And from these objectives, these are my 2017 resolution.
- Have a daily devotion and reflection.
- Read the whole Bible in 2017.
- Have at least one blog post per week.
- Review a chapter in psychology every two weeks.
- Do a morning walk/jog at least once a week.
- Drink lots of water everyday.
- Save 50 pesos per work day.
I believe that it is better to try than just ignore it with a thinking that it will never be done anyway. I also heard from a news report (just some interesting facts given about the new year) that it is better to made one. It helps that people are wanting to change than nothing at all. So that is why these are here again.
Nevertheless, I am determined to do them for the whole year of 2017. Some would have to start later. Some would end up unfinished. I may cancel a few or add more. Whatever the case is, I hope and pray that I could do them.
And with that, I hope you have a great new year. God bless all of you!